As a writer/curator, you'll be tasked with mastering several beats, from virtual reality to artificial intelligence to drones to dentistry.
- You have a deep understanding of technology and the internet
- You are a master writer with a tight, concise style
- You want to learn how to build a media company from the ground up
- You can spot a grammatical error from an mile away
- You move fast and read fast and learn fast and improve fast
- You have insatiable curiosity
- You've visited inside.com, subscribed to a couple of our newsletters, looked at some of the archives of past newsletters, and you think you'd be good at writing/curating them.
- You have 25-40 hours/week available for remote contract work (possibly full-time later on)
- $20/hr works for you as starting pay