Inside.com is a network of email newsletters. We publish high quality roundups that curate, summarize, and analyze all of the most important news in many different verticals and industries. Some examples are cybersecurity, electric vehicles, virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, drones, and more.
Over the past 18 months, we’ve grown from an audience of 500 readers to an audience of 500,000 readers, and we’re just getting started. Because our audiences are targeted, highly engaged, and highly influential, brands want access to them. That’s where you come in.
As an editor, you'll be tasked with proofing and polishing newsletters written by our talented team of writers.
Here are a few requirements:
- You have a deep understanding of technology and the internet
- You are a master writer with a tight, concise style
- You want to learn how to build a media company from the ground up
- You can spot a grammatical error from an mile away
- You move fast and read fast and learn fast and improve fast
- You have insatiable curiosity
- You've visited inside.com, subscribed to a couple of our newsletters, looked at some of the archives of past newsletters, and you think you'd be good at writing/curating them.
- You have 25-40 hours/week available for remote contract work (possibly full-time later on)
- $22/hr works for you as starting pay